No products in the cart.
Are you a Cashew Nut Shell Oil Manufacturer?
Are you Struggling with a Low and Inconsistent Vacuum?
Are you a Victim of any of these 9 problems?
- Process Vapour Contamination?
- Process Vapour escaping to atmosphere leading to product losses?
- Low and Inconsistent Vacuum?
- High Vacuum pump utility and treatment cost? (Oil/Water)
- Low Product Yeild? High Processing Cost?
- High Batch Cycle times, more time to generate desired vacuum levels?
- High Temperature to carry out distillation?
- Vacuum Fluctuation during distillation process?
- Harrasment of Pollution Control Board?
Get in Touch
CNSL Resin Manufacturing Process Owners make while making Vacuum Pump Selection !!!
- Wrong Sizing of the Vacuum Pump
- Mismatch in Pumping Speeds of the Booster and Backup vacuum pump leading to overheating of machines.
- No prefilter to backup pump leading to process particulate carryover and chocking of the backup pump
- No installation of intermediate condenser to trap and condense process vapours at a higher pressure.
- Choice of the right capacity of the Booster pump to deliver consistent and high pumping speeds to process for consistent deep vacuum
- Right instrumentation giving appropriate feedback at the right time.
- Common Integrated Electric Control Panel with PLC logic to control combination vacuum pumps simultaneously based on closed loop feedback.
Everest Solution to this Problem
Everest offers combined skid mounnted pre-designed ready to ship vacuum systems dedicatedly deigned for CNSL Distillation under vacuum and has multiple sucessful installations. These skid mounted units are complete in all aspects such as
- Right Vacuum Pump Sizing Combination.
- Pre-Filter and Pre-Condenser to Backup Pump to minimize process contamination and carryover to backup pump.
- Optimized specific power consumption, benchmarked to be amongst the best in class (Watt/m3, pumped)
- Battery Limits piping and utilities connection.
- Necessary Instrumentation such as Transmitters, Solenoids, Gauges etc.
- All allied piping and valves.
- Electric Control Panel with propritery logic to control combination vacuum pumps.
Most Popular Benefits...
That Cashew Nut Shell Oil Manufacturers report after using Everest Vacuum CNSL Distillation System
- 100% Dry Vacuum Pumping, no external sealing fluid contamination
- 100% Product Purity Intact
- 100% Process Vapour Recovery Post Vacuum pump possible
- No Steam, No Oil, No Water - thus no external contamination. Lowest cost of utility.
- Rugged & Robust Design for Harsh Trpopical Enviornment reducing downtimes by more than 27% over other similar technologies
- Gen III (2021) Patented Design Hybrid Pitch Screw having high volumetric efficnacy leading to consistent vacuum levels wihout any fluctuation.
- High Porduct YEILD.
- High Porduct YEILD.
- "Upto 33% more power efficient as compared to conventional similar sized vacuum pumps.Lowest (watt/m3) specific power consumption ratio."
- Top Suction, Bottom Discharge Design best suited for pumping high vapour which has tendency to condense within the pump.
- Upto 37% reduction in batch time when compared to WET PUMPS
- Upto 52% reduction in operating cost as compared to other conventional vacuum pump technologies.
of Cashew Nut Shell Oil Distillation
Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) or Cashew Oil or Cashew Nut Shell Oil is a dark reddish brown viscous liquid, extracted from a soft honeycomb structure inside the cashew shell. It is a natural and renewable biomaterial. Thus, it offers much advantage over synthetics. CNSL is often considered as cost effective and better modern materials for unsaturated phenols. Cardanol is basically a monohydroxy phenol with a long carbon chain in the meta-position. It has the potential as a substitute for phenol in resin phenolic-based chemical products. Main Process of Cardanol extraction from Natural CNSL comprises the conversion of natural CNSL into technical CNSL in which anacardic acid is de-carboxylated into cardanol.
Cardanol is distilled from Cashew Nut Shell Liquid.Cardanol can be manufactured in batch or continuous distillation process. A batch of Decarboxylated CNSL is heated to 250°C under high Vacuum in a reactor. After removal of initial impurities such as water and other low boilers Cardanol distillation begins and the vapour that is getting evaporated under vacuum is collected in a condenser and consensed with the right utilitis and collected in reciever.
Technical CNSL is obtained mainly from cardanol (60–65%), cardol (15–20%), polymeric material (10%), and traces of methyl cardol. Cardanol is sent to distillation for further purification.
Vacuum plays an important role in the evaporation process. Now days, water ring pump (WRP) is used in this process but these vacuum systems require lot of water as sealant fluid that circulate inside pump casing and in every minute process carry over contaminates the sealant water that’s why there is need of change of sealant water at regular interval of time. The treatment of waste water generated from WRP becomes difficult to treat and that makes the process less economical.
Everest Dry Screw vacuum pump has been used successfully in this process, No water contamination occurs as no sealing fluid is required that makes the process economical and keeps the environment clean.Automated scheduled flushing cycles are performed with suitable solvent at regular intervals to make the system maintenance free, hence adding value to the complete supply chain. "
|S. No.||Description||Natural CNSL||Cardanol|
|3||Appearance||Dark Brown||Light Pale Brown|
|5||Boiling Point||-||435 ºC @ atm., 225 ºC@ 2-3torr|
Product Selection Table
|S. No.||Raw material||Equipment||Feed, kg||Working vacuum, torr||Vapor Load||Capacity, m3/hr||Accessories||System COnfiguration||Machines||Connected Power (kW) & Poles||Total connected power (kW)|
|1||Crude CNSL||Reactor, Batch Process||500||1||Cardanol: 8 kg/hr,Air: 1kg/hr||2000||1. CXNPMSKX Series vacuum pump |
2. Viton sealed Booster without coating
3. Intermediate Condenser 5m2 SS316
4. Vacuum trap (Demister (500*300)+ 5 micron filter) SS316,
5. Tubing SS316
|2||750||1||Cardanol: 10 kg/hr, Air: 1.5 kg/hr||3000||3000.400CX||EVB50AV.CX400||7.5(4P)+11(2P)||18.5|
|3||1000||1||Cardanol: 10 kg/hr,Air: 2 kg/hr||4000||4000.1000.300CX||EVB60AV.EVB15AV.CX300||11(4P)+3.7(4P)+7.5(2P)||22.2|
|S. No.||Raw material||Equipment||Feed Rate, kg/hr||Working vacuum||Vapor Load||Capacity, m3/hr||Accessories||System COnfiguration||Machines||Connected Power (kW) & Poles||Total connected power (kW)|
|1||Crude CNSL||WFE||500||0.5||Cardanol: 8 kg/hr, Air: 0.6 kg/hr||4000||1. CXNPMSKX Series vacuum pump |
2. Viton sealed Booster without coating
3. Intermediate Condenser 5m2 SS316,
4. Vacuum trap (Demister(500*300) + 5 micron filter) SS316,
5. Tubing SS316
|2||750||0.5||Cardanol: 10 kg/hr,Air: 0.8 kg/hr||5400||5400.1670.300CX||EVB70AV.EVB30AV.CX300||11(4P)+5.5(4P)+7.5(2P)||24|
|3||1000||0.5||Cardanol: 10 kg/hr,Air: 1kg/hr||7000||7000.1670.300CX||EVB70AV.EVB30AV.CX300||11(2P)+5.5(4P)+7.5(2P)||24|
We have been featured on
Our Products Range
ROOTS VACUUM PUMPS
ENGINEERED VACUUM SYSTEMS
CLEAN APPLICATION DRY VACUUM PUMPS
Why Everest Vacuum
42+ years experience in manufacturing roots vacuum pump with more than 43% market share & more than 10000 installations serving more than 2700 customers.
World Class Manufacturing
1,00,000+ Sq. Ft of dedicated manufacturing with best in class mother machinery, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 QMS Systems
Pan India Presence
Pan India Presence of more than 40 years with Sales & Service Staff of more than 40+ people deployed all across the country with regional offices in Hyderabad & Baroda
DISR, Govt. of India Approved & Recognized In House R&D Lab with 4+ Patents and National Award Winner, Energy Efficient Pumps.
© 2022 Everest Blowers System Pvt. Ltd. - All Rights Reserved