No products in the cart.
Recycler of Used/Waste Oil Manufacturer, Chance to DOUBLE your PROFIT
SAVINGS that YOU are MISSING by NOT Using EVEREST OILSYST ® Vacuum Systems
- Increase in Yield by up to 2% over conventional vacuum systems leading to enhanced production as a resultant of deeper and more consistent vacuum.
- Reduction in Total Heat to the distillation process as now the distillation occurs at higher ultimate vacuum.
- Reduction in Batch Time leading to higher OEE, geting more output from the same setup.
- Reduced Overall power consumption measured in Watts/Ltr of Feed.
- Low maintenance and higher guaranteed uptime leading to more production and higher peace of mind.
- Product recovery in intermediate condenser direct saving.
- No additional effluent generation and no treatment cost, greener cleaner vacuum.
About Oilsyst vacuum Systems
Oilsyst vacuum Systems is an engineered vacuum package developed by Everest Vacuum for waste oil distillation plants and Edible Oil Refining plants which consists of a two/three-stage configuration of Vacuum Pumps along with Cyclone Separator, Intermediate Condenser with Receiver & Filter trap units. The backup pump used is a liquid ring vacuum pump that has been specially modified to run Oil/Alternate sealing fluid typically the same/similar medium as the process vapor so as to avoid contamination leading to a drop in performance. Thus these machines when used in combination with a roots vacuum pump (Mechanical Vacuum Booster) offer a high level of ultimate vacuum up to 0.01 mBar. We offer 6 different configurations 3,000m3/hr -> 30,000 m3/hr pumping speed at machine inlet at duty point vacuum making them an ideal choice for used oil distillation, waste oil distillation and other similar oil distillation applications.
Benefits our CUSTOMERS experience and report after installing Everest OilSyst Vacuum System in Used Oil Distillation
- Typical reduction in Operating temperature by 30 - 70 Deg C (up to 17.5%) , from existing operating temperature.
- Consistent and reliable vacuum as opposed to conventional technologies.
- Increased yield because of consistent & deeper vacuum by up to 55% more extraction from the bottom.
- High Colour & Low Odour leading to less consumption of clay/final processing.
- Plug & Play, Ready to Run One-button Start/Stop Operation
- Compact design, Gen-III design optimized based on continuous customer feedback Field trials.
- High ROI, as benchmarked in the industry.
- Rugged, Reliable with low downtimes.
- Good VLS design leads to low air contamination/smell from the discharge of vacuum pumps.
- Technology is acceptable by the Pollution Control Board, India.
- Low specific power consumption, which typically enables us to deliver up to 360m3/hr/kw of effective pumping or 60ltr/hr/kw of input feed.
Most Common Mistakes, while selecting Vacuum Systems for Used Oil Distillation
- Incorrect Pump Sizing based on ultimate vacuum and capacity.
- Wrong Pump Sealing Selection
- Wrong Sealing Fluid Selection
- Incorrect Condenser Sizing
- Improper Vacuum Line Sizing
- Inefficient design of Inlet Cyclone Trap
- Wrong Installation of Air Liquid Separator
|Model||SKID 1||SKID 2||SKID 2.5||SKID 3||SKID 4|
|ISOLATION VALVE||L/Min.||Electropneumatic Solenoid + NRV (SS+PTFE)|
|SKID STRUCTURE||MS||ISMC, IS:808 1989|
- SKID-1 = 2680X2340X2880
- SKID 2 = 2680x2340x3145
- SKID 2.5 = 3490X2210X3330
- SKID 3 = 3490X2210X3330
- SKID 4 = 3490X2210X3330
The OILSYST© consists of a liquid ring vacuum pump, an air liquid separator, filter unit, condenser, heat exchanger, recirculation pump all units mounted on one compact frame. The system is typically a 3 stage system with two stages as the Roots Vacuum pumps and Backup stage as a liquid ring vacuum pump.
- During the Operation the Vacuum Pump ejects the gases sucked from the process thru the discharge port that is connected to the Air Liquid Separator.
- The Gas coming out of the ALS is dried with only saturated vapours which is further passed into the boiler where any residue vapour gets burnt and its energy utilized.
- The complete circuit of sealing fluid is 100% Recirculation & Reuse, thus saving substantial cost as opposed to fresh oil.
- The system is fully equipped with a cyclone separator , intermediate condenser and a filter trap unit and an Air Liquid Separator (ALS).
- The system has very low pollution footprint and no additional effluent generation.
- This system because of the above features is termed as a SEMI-DRY system.
We have been featured on
Our Products Range
ROOTS VACUUM PUMPS
ENGINEERED VACUUM SYSTEMS
CLEAN APPLICATION DRY VACUUM PUMPS
Why Everest Vacuum
© 2022 Everest Blowers System Pvt. Ltd. - All Rights Reserved